5.08.2010

7-5-2010

Samanta pretending to put the baby to sleep.


Julio and Alondra playing on the swing set.

Smiley Julio.


Isn´t it cute of Jenny and Claudio?!


While I was having breakfast, I heard a l0ud voice saying, ¨Tio Ryryan!¨ I looked outside, and it was Jhonatan waving at me! So I waved back and gave me a big blow kiss from afar.
After school, I had therapy with him, his twin brother José Luis and Lemar´t. They were so sweet and always did many cute little things that melt my heart. Since there are more materials now, thanks to all the donations that I received, I can teach them so many more things now. And it´s so much more fun too! They looked really intrigued and excited everything time when I did something new and creative, like making food from playdoh or pretending to spill the water at a tea party play. There are certainly lots of things they should learn yet although their progress has been amazing, but their positive attitude and eagerness to learn really help with the process a lot.
Lemar´t has been coughing, as a lot of the kids have too, due to change of weather. We are reaching the fall and it´s a bit cold in the morning and evening. His spirit was high though during therapy, and was very eager to play all the new toys / materials. So after therapy, I gave him some cough syrup and drops, and rubbed his back to make him feel better. I think he thought they were candies, and had a big grin on his face when he took them. After that, the toddlers, Claudio, Alondra and Julio all screamed and called my name, and posed their classic pose of wanting a hug! Since I couldn´t hold them all at once, we did a huge group hug and tons of kisses. There is really no better way than ending a day of work like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment