5.07.2010

29-4-2010

Lemar´t shared his new toy with other kids.


Lemar´t opened his present from me.



We shared a bottle of coke together.


Go!

Ready, steady......


Today was Lemar't's third birthday, and he was so excited about it as we greeted him with wishes. In the morning I gave him a lollipop as I did for the twins. Since there had been too many birthdays around the same time and it's a Thursday, Cristina and I didn't want to overflow with sweets and cakes everyday, so we will do a celebration party on Saturday along with Claudia. But I felt that I should celebrate with my baby on his birthday, so during my normal therapy with him, I made a minature 'cake' with layers of chocolate cookies and oreos and put a candle labeled '3' on top for him, and he was so excited and gave me big hugs and kisses. We also shared a bottle of coke together. After therapy, we went back to their room and opened the present I bought for him, which was a Lego set. He was so delighted, and I was incredibly happy when I saw him unwrap the present with a big innocent smile on his face. Just imagine if he weren't here, he might never have this kind of experience! Other kids were curious and wanted to play with the Lego too. At first, Lemar't didn't want them touch it, but I told him it'd be nice if he can share with other kids and he complied very well. After played for a while, it's time for them to have dinner. He had me make sure that the Lego set was put away properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment