6.04.2010

4-6-2010

Lemar´t eating his orange.
The twins played a puzzle together during therapy.

My boy!

One of my favorite boys, Carlos Abel, with a sunshine smile.


Today the kids had no school, so we had breakfast at 8am. I woke up happily and peacefully around 6:30am with a glimpse of sunlight shining through the window. I got up, got my morning coffee, and saying good mornings to everyone passed by. It was such a wonderful way to start the day.

After breakfast, I started getting ready to go to Lima after chatting with a few people. I hopped on a colectivo in which I sat in the trunk, because there were a few older persons hopped on in the town of Lunahuaná and so I gave them the front seats. While I was waiting them to load their luggages, the kindergarten kids passed by in a line, supposedly just went out for a walk. I saw all my boys and girls and we enthusiastically said hi to each other. Jhonatan even ran to the trunk and gave me a hug. I kissed him and told him I will be back soon. Now I am going to Huaraz for the weekend, but I am going to miss them terribly. I already am.

No comments:

Post a Comment