6.04.2010

27-5-2010

A kitten in the laundry basket: José Luis!



Big brother Lemar´t and Julio.


Lemar´t requested to do another glasses ... this time it´s red!


Un Papá Noel: Jhonatan!


The cutest puppy!
When I was walking towards the upper therapy room to do exercise this morning, Julio called me and posed his classic pose of getting me to hold him, so instead of doing exercise I played with him! We played in the swing together and he laughed when it went high. Then I took him for a walk around the home, where I met Brígida who reminded me to get a small thing done. So I told Julio to wait for me downstairs while I went up to my room and get it done quickly. Two seconds after, I heard him crying, so I held him and got up to finish the task quickly. While I was in my room, I gave him a piece of cracker and he loved it. When we went down, Lemar't saw me and ran to me. Once he saw the cracker in Julio's hand, he pointed at it and frowned his face and nodded his head, and said "sí"! So I went up to my room again and get him a piece of cracker. This time, I asked them to hold hands and waited for me downstairs. They waited very quietly and nicely, and even when they were eating the crackers they were still holding hands! It was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment