6.16.2010

12-6-2010

Lemar´t was eager to help peeling the peas.

Jenny helped out too!

The twins, as always, were super funny and incredibly cute. Jhonatan made a sad face on purpose while José Luis tried to put more peas in his bowl.


After coming back from Huaraz, I remained sick for the whole week. I rested quite a bit, while continued my work in the afternoon when the kids are back home from school. It made me feel so warm though whenever they see me they would call me and hug me. Sometimes I don’t have enough arms and space to fit all of them at once! Jenny, for instance, is one of the sweetest girls and seems to be also happy. She always asked me to tickle her, and she loves it. Plus, she would try to tickle me back too!

Today, I finally felt a bit better, although my throat still hurt a little and there was still a chunk of yellowish phlegm in the morning. But anyway, I got on with my schedule or work. After breakfast, I had a meeting with Noelia about coordination of therapy during the weekend. Then, I went on to hang out with the kínder kids. It involved playing, chatting, reading stories as well as some disciplining. We also helped with peeling the peas, which is a task we often do during the weekends. We all helped, from as little as Julio to us tios, and we finished quite quickly. Afterwards, we all went on to play in the jungle gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment