6.04.2010

1-6-2010

Alondra with her playdoh bracelet and ring.
José Luis with a pair of white playdoh glasses ... he is so funny!

Jhonatan with a pair of yellow one.

Big brother Lemar´t and cute cute Claudio.


Little brother Lemar´t with Anabel and Renzo.

I have been really busy writing reports and analysis in the past few days, so I spent a lot of time in the psychology office and also had meetings concerning some children's issues and progress. But in the morning I bumped into Claudio, Lemar't and a few other kids before they went to the clinic in Cañete. Claudio just had this horrifying haircut ... If I knew who cut his hair like this I will curse I swear! ... Nonetheless he is incredibly cute with his bag and everything. Lemar't was playing with him, and he looked like a big brother to Claudio. In fact, he's like this with Julio as well.

In the evening, when Brígida and I were getting all the reports ready, Kevin came in and asked for some strong glue because one of his running shoes was torn in the front. I felt so sorry for him! I mean, I never had shoes like that, and in fact if my shoes were just getting old, I would have bought another pair. But his shoe was basically unwearable because the front part had about a 10 cm cut! Brígida asked him to wear another pair, but he didn't have one. It made me feel horrible. I shall go and look for a new pairs of shoes for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment