2.01.2011

1-2-2011

Ángela and Jenny wearing twins tee!

Julio and me with my Lemar´t clinging on me of course.

Jenny and me, with Tío John in the background. What the heck was he doing?!!!

Ángela and me. Lemar´t far far away!

Me and my Marcos.

Me and my Claudio.

Me and my Mily.

Rafael took this funny picture for us. Thalia was between us while Julisa on the left.

Me and my little Franklin.

Me and Kevin. He likes me carrying him like a baby from the dining room, walking up the stairs, and put him onto his bed!
Me and Gregorio making faces.

Me and Benito. He´s wearing the tee that my sister donated, which fits him perfectly as he loves football.

The three little sheeps getting reading to dance.

Alcides was the giant. I made his beard and the crown.

But at the end they were frozen and stood there, except Ángela who danced through the song.


Time flies and it´s already February. It´s so long due for my blog update, but I have not had much energy updating now because I´m leaving soon. It´s kind of a mixed feeling. On one hand, I feel relieved that I can finally get back to some normality in life, but on the other I feel so sad leaving the kids. They have been asking me when I am leaving, and when I told them, their faces turned blue. It´s so heartbroken and I don´t know how I could deal with it at all.
Two weeks ago Father Philip came to visit our home again since March last year. It´s good to see him again. He was happy to see the volunteers are still around, and he thanked us for contributing to the home. And we had a few events going on while he was here. He did a mass on Saturday, then we had a barbeque on Sunday afternoon. Monday was his leaving party. Kínder prepared a dance about David and the giant, which was super cute. I helped them make the costumes and their rehearsals. But at the end, all of them had stage fright and they froze! It was a shame because it was super cute!

Last weekend I took Lemar´t out for an outing therapy session. He was very excited that we went out. While we were on the car, a man came in on the road, and Lemar´t pointed at the guy´s pants and said, "¡Sucio!!" (he pronounced it "jujo" which means "dirty") And he repeatedly said it so I had to calm him down as it was quite embarrassing! Hopefully people in the car didn´t understand him!


No comments:

Post a Comment