7.03.2010

27-6-2010

José Luis just finished a mouthful of milk powder!

Lemar't enjoying the canchitas!

José Luis too with a handful!

Jhonatan was so concentrated on enjoying the canchitas and sitting on my lap.


Today supposedly we were going to the church in the morning, but Lemar´t and the twins were left in the home, so I chose to stay with the three of my favorites her! We played together, and then I made popcorn and got a bottle of fizzy drink for us to share. It is always nice and fun to share food with them. There was a funny moment when I went to my room to get something, they ran and followed me, and eventually got up the stairs and entered my room! The three monkeys were running around, jumping on mine and John´s beds, and it took a while to get them all out! I gave them some milk powder to eat, which was one of my favorite ´food´ as a child. They all loved it, thus obviously have the same taste as me. Eating milk powder isn´t that popular in most people´s thought, but somehow I just love it, and so did they. Although they could be a handful, I just love the quality time we could spend together. They were also extremely funny, like while Jhonatan held my hand and tried to take me somewhere, José Luis would pull his nagging face and asked me to get him, in the meantime Lemar´t would yell really loud to get my attention. And they all wanted me to carry them at the same time! That´s only can be done when there was only one there, and I would take them to play swing, take a walk or simply carry them around. Naturally, there were a lot of kissing, and I would tell them that I love them.


While I have been doing therapies with a lot of kids, I don´t want to forget the really good kids who actually deserve some attention to facilitate them to do even better in the future. That´s why I started a group with the three kids who have most potential, and they are extremely great kids too in many aspects. Today was the first session with Moises, Leticia and Milagros, and they had no idea what was this for. I explained to them that they have a lot of potentials and prospects to do well, and I would like to help them achieve high goals. Of course, they do need more stimulation like imaginative skills, decision making skill, analytic skills, as well as qualities that are yet to be learned such as being proactive and believing in themselves more. They are indeed the best kids in any places, responsible, respectful, polite, hardworking, smart and kind to everyone. I really hope that I can facilitate a bit more and help them achieve their goals and dreams. And we had so much fun today with all the activities that we did. I am looking forward to them blossom!


No comments:

Post a Comment