4.03.2010

17-3-2010

Lemar't grabbed my glasses and be silly. :)

This is the picture of turning a crying child to a smiling one, with a candy in his mouth. :)


Anabel and Estefania playing in the paseo.


Carlos Abel ready to give me a hug.



What a pleasant surprise to bump into Daniel in the school!

After a week of feeling unwell, eating noodle soup and bread continuously, I spent my weekend in Lima basically porking ...... Having Argentine steaks and churrazco (a grilled cut of beef) all weekend! After satisfied my craving for meat, I returned back to normality as I came home Sunday night.
As the kids go to school now, our schedule has also changed a bit. It's still not working out perfectly, but as the Peruvians do, take it slowly and go with the flow are the main themes working here.

This morning, we took snacks to the school for the kids, including a basket of sandwiches and a bucket of tea drink. The kids was so happy that I came, and they all came hugging me. But the most surprising thing was that we saw Daniel! He came to the school with his dad, who took him here to visit us! What a great pleasant surprise! He was sick, so they went to Imperial (another nearby town) and get medicine, and made a stopby the school. He seemed to be doing well, and everyone was ecstatic to see him, and gave him big hugs and kisses.

Lemar't went to the hospital today, because he had this bump on his forehead that just wouldn't go away. He had an operation and didn't come back til around 8pm. Poor him, he still had to do homework after he's back! I heard him crying, so I went downstairs to see him, gave him comfort and helped him with the homework. He did really well and quick afterwards, and then I gave him a piece of gummy candy. When I showed him the candy, his face was glowing and he had the most beautiful smile in the world! It's really wonderful to turn crying children to laughing children! (Quote: guess where it's from? Haha) Then I helped him brush his teeth and kissed him goodnight. I wish the bump will go away after this operation!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ryan
    Hope you are feeling better, and well again.
    Stay healthy ah! you're probably wearing yourself out from carrying the chubby one all the time hee hee.

    ReplyDelete