11.07.2010

5-11-2010

Lemar´t playing with a truck after shouting my name to ask me to come down and play with him.

He pretended to take a picture for me while I took one for him.

Enjoying his lollipop.

Jhonatan also enjoyed his lollipop while playing with the motorcycle.


Lemar´t got a little fever today, so he didn´t go to school while I took the rest of them to the bus. I hugged Jhonatan and José Luis several times so that I could be close to them as much as I can. After the bus took off, Lemar´t locked my hand and we walked back to the room and hung out for a while. Later, I went to have breakfast, and so I let him stay with the tías. He of course wouldn´t let me, but now there´s a way to deal with this. A kiss, a hug and telling him that I will come back later work heavenly. After breakfast, I went back to my room and sorted out my luggage and got myself ready for the trip. When I was trimming my nails, I heard Lemar´t saying, "Wayan!" He was downstairs looking for me! So I went down and greeted him. I took my clipper down and trimmed my nails while getting him so toys to play. Later, I took him to my room and showed him my luggage and explained to him that I would be away for a while. I think he has some concepts, but of course doesn´t get it completely. He did this raising hand and saying "sí sí" indicating that he would like to come along too! Honestly if I could I would definitely bring him along. In fact, I don´t feel as excited about this trip as before because I know I will miss him so much. I then gave him some soda pop before I went to exercise while he rested.


In the afternoon, I got some lollipop and chocolate biscuits for all the kids in kinder and told them that I will be away for a while. Then I took Lemar´t for threapy. Franklin followed us silently from behind wanting to do therapy with us. Even though I wanted to work with him too, therapy has to be taken seriously and so I told him that I couldn´t do that with him for now. He didn´t say a word but I could tell from his face that he wanted some attention, so I hugged him and gave him a kiss. I really love Franklin as well. Sometimes people think that he´s naughty, but he just needs someone to love and care for him. He could be a great kid as he is smart, loving and deep in feelings. After all the therapy and a sex education workshop with the teenagers, I went to kínder´s room and said goodbye to them, especially the twins. Lemar´t jumped out of his bed to hold my hand while I was with Jhonatan. Jhonatan wouldn´t let go of my hand, and so was Lemar´t, meanwhile there were a few kids wrapping around my legs. Finally I let go of all of them and tried to leave before I cracked again. Then Jhonatan got down from his bed and ran to hug me and held my hand right tightly as if he knew he wouldn´t see me again. So I hugged him very tightly and told him again that I will always love him and maybe I could visit him someday. Lemar´t then came along as well, looking a bit annoyed and pushed me out trying to get me out of the room! But I couldn´t because Jhonatan held my hand really tightly. Finally he said goodbye and so did I while I was holding my tears. Jealous little Lemar´t was behind the door waiting for me to leave. I knew from that point, all I have are the memories of my precious Jhonatan and José Luis. Thankfully I have plentiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment