10.13.2011

Art Exhibition "Our Sai Ying Pun" preparation

My dear Oliver made faces while painting the dim-sum baskets.

Two admirable artists, Kyaw and Jennifer, both did a fantastic job!

Everyone was working so hard on various artworks.


The centre has been organizing a huge art exhibition for almost a year, and I took over the job a couple months after I joined the centre because they felt that I am good with art which never was a thing that people noticed me about. In fact, I am a very artistic person, and this job can actually let me be creative.

Now I have been working on this project for a few months already, and indeed there has been so much work to do! And to faciliate the students to do the artworks that will be displayed in a proper exhibition has been a huge challenge. But everything is coming together, and I think that it will be a great show. These two weeks everyone in the centre has been focusing on finalizing everything, and it can be a bit hectic and scary at times, but I believe that it´s gonna be great!

For those who would like to attend the opening, it will be at 7pm on Thursday, 20th of October, 2011. Please feel free to attend this very special art exhibition!

No comments:

Post a Comment