4.28.2011

29-4-2011: Lemar´t 4th birthday

Lemar´t @ his 3rd birthday celebration with me.


11:37 Hong Kong time when I am writing this. In about half an hour it will be 29th April, 2011, my beloved Lemar´t´s 4th birthday! Last year I celebrated with him with a little cake made by various types of biscuits that he likes, and I still remember that day vividly. In fact I can vividly remember everything about Lemar´t, his cheeky smile and laugh, his little hands that I always held, the way that he giggled when I held him running, the innocent and true spirit......all these memories I will never forget. I couldn´t spend his birthday with him, but before I left Perú I had already prepared a gift, which is a box of chocolate and a small card I made, that the volunteers will help give that to him. They promise photos, so I can´t wait to see that! I will give him a little surprise as well tonight! Right now my little boy must be sleeping soundly, and I wish him grow healthily and happily, and have a wonderful life ahead.

"Te quiero muchhhhho mi Lemar´tito, y te extraño demasiado! Te mando el abrazo mas fuerte del mundo y un besito muy muy grande!"

No comments:

Post a Comment